We are looking for a suitable candidate for an interesting role in the international fashion outlet area. You will be the main tourism point of contact on the domestic market, towards the hotels, information centers, tourist attractions and other tourist points of interest, in order to drive European, and non-European tourists into the outlet.
You will have to ensure the coordination and distribution of all tourism related to marketing materials towards partners and analyze the tourism statistics in cooperation with Tourism Information Center and reporting into the Business Development Manager.
If you would like to be a part of proactive team and maintain the positive PR of established company, this could be the right offer for you!
Duties and responsibilities:
• Identifying key Prague hotels and other touristic points of interest and visiting them on a weekly basis,
• Suggesting & implementing new ways of working and communicating with hotels,
• Managing the tourism B2B database,
• Creating input for mailing content and overall communication calendar for hotels, information centers and tourist points of interest,
• Developing process of communication with tour leaders and guides,
• Cooperating closely with Czech Tourism associations,
• Developing visibility toward the international guests through social media and on-line channels including managing relationships with international influencers,
• Being responsible for the operation of Shopping Shuttle Bus and other services,
• Weekly updating the information Centre on tourism/marketing activities,
• Developing and coordinating the tourism-oriented marketing communication activities and events according,
• Supporting together all tourism-oriented events within the company,
• Coordination of all the website content for international guests together with the Digital Manager,
• Supervision and communication on a daily basis,
• Identifying consumer marketing opportunities with respect to the international guests through email, SMS, online PR, viral campaigns etc.,
• Coordinating promotional activities with cross-marketing partners (third parties),
• Following up tourism marketing budget together with Head of Marketing (reporting, forecasting, cost analysis),
• Managing presentations and participation on domestic fairs roadshows and workshops,
• Communicating new trends and possibilities in the downtown tourism.
• Minimum of 2 years in the sales hospitality or tourism sector,
• Customer service experience, orientation within the market,
• Advantage knowledge of English language, spoken and written,
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team, personal approach,
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills,
• High school degree,
• MS Office – Excel and PowerPoint knowledge,
• Good ability to learn new things and positive relation to work.
• Attractive salary, interesting bonuses,
• Opportunities for personal growth,
• Other company benefits.