The main work responsibilities are researching potential markets, building relationships, networking with stakeholders and audiences, creating and implementing marketing campaigns, and making sure sales targets are achieved.
- Supports branding, web design, print and online campaigns
- Acquired new accounts (corporate & leisure) and grew sales constantly
- Oversee planning on the base of sales production in all markets
- Maintain corporate account management and RFP processes
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Personally, handle top producing accounts
- Designed and coordinated attractive sales packages
- Create local businesses events and strength customers relationship
- Develop and structur advertising campaigns to increase brand recognition
- Develop annual marketing plan and assist in creating the operational budget
- Review accounts statistics, nationality mix and other reports on monthly basis
- Respond to client needs by monitoring guest satisfaction scooring
- Develop multiple types of marketing materials and with promotions
- Cooperation and reporting to Resident Manager.
Who we are looking for:
- Experienced hotel/APT residences Sales Manager,
- Corporate backround is needed, previous experience within the international environment is welcome,
- Candidate, who loves active sales – you will start as one men/woman show,
- Perfect Czech and English is the must, German is a big advantage,
- We need very flexible candidate with high level of presentation skills, who does not count every hour.
If you could meet requirements and you are interested in this role, please send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org , thank you! Team of Dream Job Agency