For an expanding DMC & Event agency based in lucrative part of Prague we are seeking to hire a suitable candidate for the position of Project Manager. The company provide wide number of high quality professional services leading to customers satisfaction with unique perspective to the development of customized programs for your Meetings, Incentives, Conferences or Events. Its interest is focused on Central Europe and all offered beauty. The main goal is to allow clients to experience the region in a creative way never before imagined.
Company’s channel and business partners consists mainly of the French market – so perfect knowledge of French language is must. As a Project Manager, you´ll become an important part of the young and professional team!
Duties and responsibilities:
• Active participation in the sales parts to gain new clients,
• Ensuring the receipt of MICE requests,
• Monitoring records of MICE event (call after sending the offer, raised to the option date expires, preparation of standard contract...), providing the folder locations and confirming the events programme,
• Ensuring the processing of requests for MICE quotations (quotation, booking space, information, etc.),
• Contribution to the billing operations of the event (deposit, final invoicing, payment reconciliation…),
• Supervision of the group event (check in, cocktails, meetings, dinners, etc. check out.),
• Developing detailed project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility,
• Active using of appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs,
• Managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders,
• Securing communication of information to the different partners,
• Ensuring the reporting procedures,
• Updating current files and deposits,
• Providing ongoing contacts and follow up with customer accounts (information, contacts and update contact information, production,
• Contribution of improving the image of the company vis-à-vis customers. - keep all data confidential,
• Coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Experience is a plus but not against a junior who is working in an hotel for example,
• Excellent verbal and written English and French communication skills,
• Czech and German language is a plus,
• Perfect communication and organizational abilities including attention to detail and multitasking skills,
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies,
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office,
• Willingness to travel abroad for business events.
• Attractive salary, interesting bonuses,
• Opportunities for personal growth,
• Other company benefits.