For our client, a successful well-known hotel chain, we are looking for an experienced candidate for the position of HR Director. The aim of the company is to differentiate based on providing the best customer experience. Motivated employees, bring happy returning guests that recommend all hotels further, that is the simple principle the company operates with. This role is waiting for HR enthusiast who has a hands on approach and who will enjoy work with employees in close relationships. HR Manager will lead a team of 4 HR professionals with great supportive culture.
• acts as a trusted advisor and coach to managers, working with them to develop HR solutions to people related business challenges, leveraging other partners in HR where needed,
• develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy,
• support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital,
• nurture a positive working environment,
• assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs,
• be essential part of the leadership team and provide decision support through HR metrics,
• ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management,
• manage team of 2 HRBPs and 2 Payroll Accountants,
• payroll budget management in cooperation with finance dept.
• people oriented and results driven person with can-do attitude,
• bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Management, or related field,
• minimum 3 years broad and progressive experience in human resources,
• knowledge of HR systems, databases and related on-line tools,
• excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills,
• competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company,
• in-depth knowledge of the Czech labour law and HR best practices,
• fluency in Czech and English.
• an opportunity to become an important member of an established and progressive company with vision,
• corresponding salary, bonuses, multiple benefits, allowances,
• pleasant working atmosphere within the team of people passionate about Hospitality,
• career growth opportunity and a wide range of training courses.
If it sounds good for you and you can meet mentioned requirements, we would be happy to share more with you! Thank you for sending us your CV in English : email@example.com , Dream Job Agency.