For our client, an luxury hotel brand in Tanzania, we are looking for an experienced Finance Manager who possess drive and warmth to join great team. In this role you will lead the hotel Finance & Accounting department and drive the achievement of our goals and financial budgets.
Key areas of responsibility
• Ultimate responsibility for accurate accounting records and provide financial reports for the hotel.
• Ensure that an excellent service is provided through quality input e.g. accurate and timely processing of invoices, banking and payroll transactions.
• Prepare the balance sheets, ensuring reconciliations are performed for all accounts and that all balances are explained.
• Manage the Accounts Payable, Income audit, Capital and Payroll processes at the property.
• Produce daily bank reconciliations and ensure all items are cleared on a timely basis, supervise costs control and provide cost analysis.
• Enforce strong level of internal control, provide focused, innovative Management Reporting and Analysis.
• Deliver reporting packs and focused commentary on current and future performance, in line with Corporate templates and timeline.
• Lead financial systems set up and roll out for the hotel, support the implementation in case of new systems.
• Ensure training takes place for users; challenge processes to eliminate non-value adding tasks.
• Work with colleagues to ensure that errors are corrected at source and processes amended as required, eliminating rather than correcting errors.
• In cooperation with Corporate Finance, manage the property forecasting process, support GM in strategic planning.
• Manage the formulation, review and approval process for budgeting within the hotel for all profit and loss lines.
• Ensure a regular cycle of forecasting takes place within the hotel, drive this process and challenge the forecasting of other departments.
• Previous experience as Finance Manager or ADOF in a hotel or restaurant operations.
• University Diploma, perfect English communication skills.
• Complete computer skills and knowledge of all reporting standards.
• Ability to anticipate needs and wants of guests while balancing business needs of the company.
• Hands on approach, ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
What can we offer?
• Informal company culture of established international brand, comfortable working enviroment,
• Full time permanent contract type and competitive salary with regular bonuses,
• Visa for 2 years, accommodation, free meal, airtickets.
If it sounds good for you and you can meet mentioned requirements, we would be happy to share more with you! Thank you for sending us your CV in English : firstname.lastname@example.org , Dream Job Agency.