For a brand new and ambitious project, an American-style steakhouse in Munich/Germany, we are looking for a future "General Manager". This position would be available for a dynamic candidate with strong leadership skills, native German and with perfect knowledge of all aspects of local gastronomy market. Previous background and experiences from an agequate F&B management role is a must. Our client is an international company that will open soon a new stylish restaurant by popular concept already established in Prague.
• direct operation planning, leadership of an entire team (approx 70 pers.)
• finance - labor costs and complete budget planning, payrolls, reporting,
• compliance of legislative requirements, safety standards etc.,
• managing purchase and inventory control,
• cooperation with an Executive Chef on a "final touch" of the menu,
• active communication with clients, suppliers and business partners in reference to keep up a positive PR of the company,
• guest´s complaints solvention,
• training employees, develop procedures of staff and customer standard.
• German as a native language and perfect English,
• previous experience on the similar F&B management position at least 4 years (practice from abroad is an advantage),
• university degree is an advantage, certificate of the highest level of education is a must,
• orientation in a competitive environment and local market,
• financial overview, knowledge of economic processes,
• ability to resolve any problems efficiently and with the respect to guest´s needs,
• communication and leadership skills, excellent time management,
• perfect computer skills, knowledge of specific softwares (cash register, stock control etc.).
We offer a great opportunity to become a part of the top management of a brand new project with competitive salary and direct responsibility for the sucess of the unique concept.
For inspiration, see below more details in the presentation of the company. Coming soon ...PDF Embedder requires a url attribute