For a brand new and ambitious project, an American-style steakhouse in Munich/Germany, we are looking for a future "General Manager". This position would be available for a dynamic candidate with strong leadership skills, native German and with perfect knowledge of all aspects of local gastronomy market. Previous background and experiences from an agequate F&B management role is a must. Our client is an international company that will open soon a new stylish restaurant by popular concept already established in Prague.
• direct operation planning, leadership of an entire team (approx 70 pers.)
• finance - labor costs and complete budget planning, payrolls, reporting,
• compliance of legislative requirements, safety standards etc.,
• managing purchase and inventory control,
• cooperation with an Executive Chef on a "final touch" of the menu,
• active communication with clients, suppliers and business partners in reference to keep up a positive PR of the company,
• guest´s complaints solvention,
• training employees, develop procedures of staff and customer standard.
• German as a native language and perfect English,
• previous experience on the similar F&B management position at least 4 years (practice from abroad is an advantage),
• university degree is an advantage, certificate of the highest level of education is a must,
• orientation in a competitive environment and local market,
• financial overview, knowledge of economic processes,
• ability to resolve any problems efficiently and with the respect to guest´s needs,
• communication and leadership skills, excellent time management,
• perfect computer skills, knowledge of specific softwares (cash register, stock control etc.).
We offer a great opportunity to become a part of the top management of a brand new project with competitive salary and direct responsibility for the sucess of the unique concept.
Don´t hesitate to contact us for further details. We are looking forward to your interesting CV sended via email firstname.lastname@example.org! Dream Job.
For inspiration, see below more details in the presentation of the company. Coming soon ...PDF Embedder requires a url attribute