Newly remodeled hotel located right in the center of the modern part of Prague is seeking to hire an experienced Front Office Shift Leader who can provide large number of quality services at a highly professional level to all our clients.
This charming hotel with up to 100 rooms also offers casual atmosphere which is accompanied by the possibility of using Private Spa, Sauna & Medical Massage services and much more.
This newly created chain has a unique concept which presents combination of business and nature environment perfect for spending pleasant time.
Duties and responsibilities:
• supervising the efficient operations of Front Office team on daily basis, controlling the night audits results,
• supporting whole team in handling guest requests, enquires and the highest level of services,
• ensuring that all rooms are well kept and prepared on time for every single check in,
• demonstrating a personal approach and positive attitude,
• advising team of any special request, needs or technical issues to keep smooth running of the hotel,
• representing the FOM - training the front office team to understand all hotel rules, standards, room prices, promotions and other knowledge necessary to perform their work
• maximizing occupancy of the hotel with using up-selling techniques,
• acting in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations, measures and internal regulations and procedures
• building positive PR and brand promotion,
• active communication and cooperation with other departments (Housekeeping, maintenance, Sales/reservations, F&B).
• previous proven experience in the customer-focused field,
• excellent verbal and written English communication skills,
• desire for progress in the hospitality industry,
• positive attitude and perfect communication and leadership skills,
• commitment to provide a high level of customer service,
• excellent standards of care,
• ability to work independently and as part of a team,
• competent level of IT knowledge.
• attractive salary, interesting bonuses
• opportunities for personal growth,
• other company benefits.