Newly remodeled hotel located right in the center of our popular mountain resort is seeking to hire an experienced Front Office Manager who can provide large number of quality services at a highly professional level to all our clients. Hotel offers up to 100 rooms, casual atmosphere with charming nature all around which is accompanied by the possibility of using Spa, Fitness or Sauna. It is a perfect starting point for many sports activities and also a great place for a pleasant family holiday.
Duties and responsibilities:
• complete leadership of the whole team,
• ensuring the smooth running of the reception and housekeeping,
• control of keeping records of accommodated guests,
• ensuring full process of check in and check out,
• coordination of received reservations and communication with guests,
• being responsible for handling receivables and payables, daily audits,
• completing reports for Foreign Police, ČSÚ,
• performing MOD shift when assigned,
• maximizing room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily,
• analysing rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count,
• providing information about accommodation services and prices,
• planning and organization of the work of subordinates,
• checking correctness of cash transactions and their records,
• observance of OSH and fire protection standards,
• compliance with the procedures in contacts with guests,
• processing and handling guest' complaints to their satisfaction.
• at least 3 years’ proven experience of working in a position of FOM/Supervisor
• perfect communication and leadership skills,
• good knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures,
• excellent organizational, time-management and multitasking abilities,
• solid skills of using MS Office and especially for hotel system,
• diplomacy and communication ability to handle any complaints and emergencies.
• attractive salary, interesting bonuses
• opportunities for personal growth,
• other company benefits.