For our client, incoming travel agency specialized for MICE segment, organizing congresses, meetings, team buildings and other types of events, we are looking for candidate for the position of Executive Director. The company has many offices in Europe and on this position you will be responsible for managing of the staff, controlling financial sector of the company and you will report to management in Austria.
• sales development with marketing, contract with our foreign representatives, web pages, fan trips
• responsibility for smooth going of travel agency,
• managing and motivating the staff,
• development of firm culture and working environment,
• general contacts with local suppliers (hotels, transport companies etc.),
• overseeing the recruitment, selection and retein of staff,
• regular communication with the management in Austria,
• communication with offices in some European cities,
• take care of clients,
• dealing with costumer complaints,
• controlling of individual departments of travel agency,
• reporting to management.
• higher education (tourism is an advantage),
• experience on the same position at least 5 years in the tourism sector,
• very good communication skills,
• knowledge of english language - written and spoken is a must,
• knowledge of german language is an advantage,
• orientation in financial and economy sector,
• ability to manage and motivate team of employees,
• natural respect and authority.
• flexibility, responsibility.
• job in an international stabel company,
• corresponding salary,
• company benefits.
If you are interested in this position, don't hesitate to contact us for more details via email: firstname.lastname@example.org