We opened a new position and we are coming with a great opportunity for an experienced culinary expert. For a brand new and ambitious American-style steakhouse in Munich/Germany, we are looking for a suitable and creative candidate, proficient leader in all aspect of food preparation with adequate fine dining background, to become an "Executive Chef". Our client is an international company that will open soon a new stylish restaurant by popular concept already established in Prague.
Executive Chef will be responsible for:
• direct planning of food preparation and all culinary activities within the kitchen,
• creating new menus, complete presentation and final tasting that meet quality standards of the concept,
• controlling food/labor costs, communication with suppliers,
• pernament supervising of all kitchen staff’s activities,
• arranging for equipment purchases and repairs,
• leading whole team - recruitment and managing kitchen staff,
• preventing problems or guest´s complaints,
• administrative duties, warehouse management,
• keeping up to date all informations in reference to nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards,
• maintaining a positive atmosphere and the highest level of professional approach with guests.
• German as a native language and perfect English,
• proven working experience as a Head chef or Executive chef at least 5 years,
• knowledge of the local environment and market orientation in Munich,
• excellent record of kitchen and staff management,
• ability to resolve any problems efficiently and with the respect to client service,
• communication and leadership skills, time management,
• knowledge of computer software and restaurant programs,
• certification of related culinary education.
• possibility to become one of the most important part of an exceptional project,
• working with the finest meat and materials,
• adequate salary and freedom of creativity.
For inspiration, see below more details in the presentation of the company. Coming soon ...PDF Embedder requires a url attribute