For an hotel chain based in Prague, we are searching for some experienced candidate, with analytical thinking for an revenue department of the hotel. This person will take care of the revenue management in cooperation within revenue director on the position of Cluster Revenue Manager.
• oversee revenue management and strategy of all cluster hotels in CZ regions,
• implementation of revenue strategies, processes, methods and tools,
• pricing strategies and availability as a basis for the future tactical decisions,
• processing of the analysis hotel's results and analysis of the market trends,
• daily decisions to optimize the hotel turnover,
• frequently monitoring data, inventory management, group quotation and distribution,
• ensuring all related systems and web site booking processes,
• reducing the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business,
• cooperation with hotel's departments across the hotel chain,
• reporting to Revenue Director of the company.
• at least 3 years experience on managerial revenue position within a hotel industry,
• university education (focus on hotel management, tourism or economics),
• high level in computer skills - especially MS Excel and Word,
• knowledge of hotel system Opera, Fidelio, Protel, RateGain channel manager and extranets,
• fluent in English - written and spoken, native Czech,
• strong analytical thinking, focus on numbers,
• accuracy and ability to work under pressure, possibility to travel,
• interest to work in hospitality segment and be part of growing and stable company.
The company offers:
• corresponding salary,
• possibility to participate on developing of the company,
• nice working environment.
If you are interested in this job position, don't hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com with your attached CV!