For an established hotel chain, we are seeking to hire an experienced Reservation Manager for managing the team of Cluster Reservation dpt. If you are interested in this position and meet the mentioned requirements, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
• managing and ensuring the smooth operation of the reservation department,
• taking part in the selection process and training of new staff, back-up,
• communicating with clients and dealing with their needs, ensuring compliance with company standards,
• control of all the processes of department, support for successful centralization,
• regular analysis of achieved results, reporting,
• attendance at business meetings,
• close cooperation with other departments within the cluster.
• experience in reservation department at least 2 years is a must,
• fluent English, another language is nice to have,
• experience from cluster department is an advantage,
• at least secondary education,
• ability to lead a team, very good analytical and organizational skills,
• knowledge of Opera is a great advantage,
• administrative skills, stress resistance, time flexibility.
• attractive salary with interesting bonuses,
• the opportunity to be part of a large multinational company,
• other benefits as language training, free meals and employee discounts within a hotel chain,
• the possibility of professional development and further education,
• interesting job content and working in young team.