For a well known luxury hotel brand we are looking for an experienced hands-on Assistant Executive Housekeeper to supervise and coordinate team members to ensure the highest level of guest service. This role is waiting for someone who is ready to go beyond the ordinary for the guests and each other as well... If you are passionate about hospitality and focus on every single detail, this could be a great opportunity for your future career growth.
• coordinate daily work and duties of HK team, keep track of the progress throughout the shift,
• ensure all areas of the operation are running as per company processes and policies, oversee stock control,
• train and schedule the staff, demonstrate a strong leadership presence for guests, employees and suppliers,
• conduct spot-checks on completed tasks to assure that all standards have been met, provide feedback,
• check cleanliness of guest corridors, stairwells, elevators and linen closets, as well as proper upkeep of the back of the house areas daily,
• solve individual requirements or glitches directly with the guest, close cooperation with the entire team (engineering, outsourced laundry and FO dpt.),
• regular communication with the Head of Housekeeping dpt. to come up with solution to ongoing matters and to participate in the implementation.
• 3 years of previous experience on similar role - Rooms Division or Housekeeping management,
• strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritise workload and solve problems,
• experience of people management including managing high performance, employee relations and motivation,
• an understanding of Health & Safety regulations and best practices within the luxury international environment,
• excellent verbal and writing communication skills - proficiency in the Czech and English,
• the ability to work with software systems in order to manage the department,
• business management skills, including payroll documentation, rostering, cost control etc.,
• flexibility to do irregular hours, weekends and evenings.
What could we offer?
• Passionate team with lots of fun, corporate culture that supports mutual respect and open communication.
• Competitive remuneration, excellent training and development opportunities for your future career growth.
• The luxurious working environment and stability of a well known 5* hotel in the center of Prague.
• Complimentary employee meals, benefit cafeteria system plus attractive employee rates at brand worldwide.
V případě, že je pro Vás změna aktuální a oblast luxury hospitality pro Vás neznamená jen práci, budeme se těšit na zaslané CV v angličtině na: firstname.lastname@example.org! Tým Agentury Dream Job