For our client, an international hotel chain, we are searching for the Revenue Management Centre, Central & Southern Europe, an experienced Cluster Revenue Manager delivering all aspects of total revenue management, for a designated cluster of hotels, in order to achieve the budgeted objectives. The Cluster Revenue Manager reports to a Senior Cluster Revenue Manager.
Excited by the game-changing role of revenue management, with a passion for driving revenue and meticulous attention to detail, you must be a strategic thinker with the ability to solve problems and make independent decisions. With a flair for building strong, productive working relationships, projecting a positive Yes I Can! attitude and the ambition to exceed objectives!
Key Responsibilities of Cluster Revenue Manager:
• Maximizing room revenue and RevPAR Penetration (RGI) by setting and following respective strategies in order to optimize the hotels’ performance versus budgeted targets and/or their competitor set.
• Maximizing non-room revenue (M&E and/or F&D) by utilizing revenue opportunities in order to optimize hotels’ performance versus their budgeted targets.
• Ensuring effective pricing for all market segments (including transient, group and M&E).
• Monitoring competitor pricing and understanding the dynamics of the market.
• Ensuring proper PMS data management, i.e. inventory management, segmentation, rate loading.
• Generating forecasts and budgets for room and M&E revenue in close cooperation with all hotels within the area of responsibility.
• Implementing area and/or brand level initiatives including tactical promotions.
Requirements of Cluster Revenue Manager:
• Minimum 3 years direct experience of a revenue management role incorporating a variety of markets and business sizes.
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of core Revenue Management concepts.
• Desirable to be experienced in hotel systems (YMS, Opera PMS, S&C and CRS).
• Good knowledge of OTA.
• Experience in hotel industry advantageous.
• Work permit valid for Germany.
• Strong communication skill written and verbal in English, German would be an advantage.
We are looking forward to getting your CV in the English language to our firstname.lastname@example.org