The newly remodeled Café House which is part of Swiss art inspired hotel in the center of Prague is looking for an experienced Shift Leader who will ensure the best quality of the offered services leading to the highest satisfaction of all customers. The main concept presents unique combination of modern design and charming green garden with a strong emphasis on eco-friendly activities. This Café House is a perfect silent place where stressful meeting turns into a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere for all the business affairs.
Duties and responsibilities:
• providing direction and feedback to all workers during shifts,
• scheduling employee shifts and assign duties,
• training and coaching new employees,
• inspecting equipment and communication the need for repairs or replacements to management,
• checking cash drawers and preparing bank deposits,
• resolving customer or employee complaints and conflicts between workers,
• compliance with health and safety standards,
• supporting and maintaining a positive work environment.
• proven experience as a Shift Leader or relevant managerial role,
• excellent verbal and written English communication skills, Czech language is nice to have,
• minimum high school diploma preferred,
• knowledge of the industry and relevant health and safety regulations,
• leadership and multitasking skills and ability to make quick decisions,
• working well within a team,
• well-organized and detail-oriented attitude,
• strong problem solving skills,
• willingness to work overtime, including weekends, evenings and special events as needed.
• attractive salary with interesting bonuses,
• excellent career opportunities,
• the chance to be part of a completely new concept and pleasant background of a business hotel.
… Applications including detailed curriculum vitae should be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com