For a popular resort on Zanzibar island, owned by the established Czech investment company, we are looking for an experienced colleague in the position of manager, who will be responsible for the smooth and efficient operations of the warehouses and logistics. This role is made for experienced professional, an organizationally capable and responsible colleague who is not afraid to communicate at all levels of the organizational structure. We are looking forward to someone who is not afraid of complex logistics processes and leading a team of local people. The resort is not only a luxury place for guests, it is also repeatebly awarded social responsible project mainly in reference to local culture and community.
Duties and responsibilities:
• comprehensive management of the entire warehouse from tranfer in to transfer out and regular inventory (warehouses have an area of 2000m2),
• leading and motivating our warehouse team and planning the right capacity of people for each day,
• evaluation and preparation of reports, organization and management and processing of regular inventories,
• control of operating procedures according to the company's instructions, responsible for stock inventory,
• increasing warehouse productivity and reducing incompleteness and replaceability - (designing and optimizing processes to keep everything running smoothly, searching for the optimal solution for systematizing and automating the warehouse as we are not satisfied with the current status quo),
• creation of new logistics layouts, implementation of optimizations - setting and improving processes in warehouse management,
• becoming power user responsible for correct and efficient using of the system and getting the most out of it - resort is using the MRP tool (Material Control by Oracle).
What you should have:
• at least 3 years' experience in a similar position - several years of knowledge in warehouses / logistics / stock management,
• business economics skills, process and structure-oriented profile and an analytical person (analysis of a large amount of data that will help you make our operation more efficient),
• an enthusiastic innovator, experience with automation is welcome, willingness and motivation to lead a team of people is must,
• English (plus Czech would be great), driving license, knowledge of store/stock management - MRP system (Material Control - Oracle is an advantage), OSH and PO,
• knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel - advanced), previous experience from international environment and Hospitality is a big plus.
• attractive salary (commensurate with experience), challenging career opportunity,
• full relocation/accomodation package (single status),
• preferebly min. 2 years contract, friendly atmopshere and great environment.
If you are ready for this kind of challenging role, we are looking forward to your applications including CV in ENGLISH submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org