For a new luxury resort opening in the south of Spain, we are looking for a Sous Chef, who has experiences in this position for at least 2 years and has a good knowledge of English and ideally also of Spanish.
The resort is based at the sea and will have 7 restaurants,a luxury Spa complex and will offer a wide range of sport aktivities.
• responsibility for leading the kitchen staff in case of absence Executive Chef,
• an active cooperation with the Executive Chef and F&B Manager,
• preparing fine dining dishes and local specialities,
• training new kitchen staff,
• controlling of the warehouse stocks,
• carrying frequently inventory in cooperation with an Executive Chef,
• communication with suppliers,
• compliance with hygienic and safety standards.
What do we need from you:
• good knowledge of English, Spanish is an advantage,
• previous experience as a "Sous Chef" in fine dining kitchen for at least 2 years,
• experience from abroad is an advantage, experience with pre opening restaurant as well,
• leadership skills, interest and passion for luxury gastronomy,
• flexibility and open for learning new things,
• natural authority and respect.
• seasonal contract for 9 months,
• accommodation in apartments near the resort for discounted rates,
• free meals and food,
• adequate salary.