Our valuable client is the private owner of the real unique historical heritage with headquarter located in Prague Castle area. We are looking for experienced "Senior Event Manager" with diplomatic and loyal personality and the ability to deal with sensitive situations with discretion and consideration. Become a part of established environment that provides excellent level of services in breathtaking place with elegant banquet and meeting rooms where you will be taken back in centuries. Senior Event manager will be responsible for the smooth running of all in-house and others events from the first reservation till the final invoice.
• Communication with suppliers (event details, prices, budgeting, conditions, contracts) and confirmation of orders and services
• Communication with clients – arrangement and amendment of program before the realization
• Preparation of detailed itineraries for attending staff
• Confirmation of all services with all suppliers
• SEM must be present at in-house event or any other hired venue and must be at client’s disposal at all times during the event
• Organizing of FAM trips and site inspection - itinerary and presentation of offered services to clients during their site inspection
• Cooperation with DOS and entire team
• Suggests improvements and new potential strategies based on active following of the trends in the hospitality and digital event markets
For this position we require:
• At least 5 years of experience on similar position within the hospitality/tourism industry - Sales MICE, DMC, Events agency etc.
• Fluency in English and Czech (spoken and written) is the must, another foreign languages will be advantageous
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills, organizational ability and time management
• Attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
• Customer focus attitude
• Imagination and creativity
"Senior Event Manager" is the position which offe the great opportunity to manage different types of an interesting culture and social events in one of the most beautiful location in Prague, corresponding salary and positive working atmosphere. Don't hesitate to contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org!