For a well known brand and respected global Real Estate company playing a leading role on Hospitality Capital Markets we are looking for the position of Senior Consultant / Analyst to support the team with ongoing mandates and potential projects. This role is made for experienced technical professional - someone who is ready to become a valuable part of the management supporting people working with a commitment and passion in a fast paced environment and build on the existing relationships and develop a strong client network to company´s position hotel real estate services at the top of the CEE & SEE market. The position will be oriented also on overseeing all operations of technical and maintenance area.
• take a leading role in all aspects of running hotel marketing campaigns (alongside Lead Partner) – in particular, to maintain target lists of buyers and have conversations / conduct meetings with prospective buyers
• create content for marketing collateral – teasers, brochures, information memoranda and data rooms
• model trading hotel opportunities and hotel investments using C&W’s bespoke valuation model
• lead the preparation of pitches and proposals for mandates we are competitively asked to tender for
• take an active responsibility for sourcing new business, growing contact network, cultivating own clients and identifying target assets for sale
• attend industry events to support the team profile in the market and seek to grow your own network of contacts
• identify potential cross-selling opportunities
• contribute to meeting overall departmental fee/billing target
• to help maintain the team’s in-house databases of buyers, transactions and opportunities (an internal database which tracks the availability of hotel assets which are being marketed by company as well as other brokers)
• Preferably 2-4 years’ relevant experience in real estate brokerage or consultancy, banking/finance, hotel development/feasibility or 3-5 years in a hotel operational role with a focus on finance - solid understanding of hotel accounting standards, P&L budgeting and performance forecasting (i.e. financial controller).
• Hotel sector knowledge with respect to key investors and ownership groups, nature of brands, management companies and the latest trends affecting the industry is a distinct advantage.
• Motivation to succeed and grow personal profile in the Capital Markets space, a high degree of proficiency using Microsoft Excel and financial modelling skills (including DCF modelling, levered and unlevered IRR analysis, payback period, equity returns analysis etc).
• Excellent command of written/verbal English, relevant education / University degree.
• Confident approach with good interpersonal skills and commercial aptitude including selling and negotiation skills
• Strong time management skills, business and report writing experience.
What we can offer:
• challenging way how to continue your professional career and play an important role within the globally respected and well known company,
• the team is small but dynamic and growing – you will spend time in it and gain insight into it at an exciting time of its evolution,
• the reward and opportunities available are second to none as the company recognises commitment, initiative, decision-making ability and hard work - and rewards accordingly.
If you are ready for this kind of role, we will be glad to share more details with you and we are looking forward to your applications including CV in ENGLISH + short cover letter submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org