Our client is an established company that offers a luxury, trendy style of accomodation in more than 100 apartments in their residences within the Prague. Actually, we are looking for a suitable candidate for the part time job position of the Revenue Manager.
This role will be responsible for the smooth running of revenue planning, all e-commerce activities, accelerating of an entire business, managing on-line channels, coordinating PPC campaigns and others marketing tools. Position requires previous experience within the hotel Sales dpt. or in a similar position.
- revenue management (monitoring and analysing RevPAR on daily basis-OTAs, direct bookings, planning the budget, preparing forecast and demands in cooperation with an entire sales team),
- e-commerce (proposals and applications of PPC and social media campaigns), coordination and control of the results,
- support of marketing - web and online travel portals administration,
- communication with business partners and guests - ensuring of hotel standards,
- researching and using new technologies and alternative methods of promotions,
- reporting to management.
- min. 3 years in the similar position within the revenue or e-commerce,
- high school education, perfect knowledge of English and Czech - written and spoken,
- on-line tools knowledge is a must,
- stressful resistant and loyal personality,
- good communication skills and open minded person.
In this position, you can expect a corresponding salary with possibility for full time job in future and friendly and positive team although the current unfortunate situation!
Don´t be hesitate to send us your CV and contact us for more details in reference to this role: email@example.com