Newly remodelled luxury 4 Star resort located on a small island in British Virgin Islands is seeking to hire an experienced Resort Manager.
The position will be oriented on overseeing all operations which comprises of 250 seat Food and Beverage outlets including 1 restaurant and 2 bars, moreover 10 luxury rooms and marina. As a Resort Manager You will be mainly in charge of performance of General Manager duties in his absence. Ideal candidate must be experienced in F&B industry, have excellent communication skills and last but not least demonstrate excellent leadership with sensitivity to local culture which is highly important for us.
Duties and responsibilities:
• overseeing and leading team,
• establishes goals for the resort and staff,
• creating the resort's schedule and manages labor costs to budget,
• maintaining statistical and financial records in gastronomy,
• handling customer complaints and queries.
• at least 10 years' experience in hospitality including 5 years management of multiple outlets,
• 8 years F&B and 1-year hotel/front desk experience is needed,
• fluency in English language is must have,
• previous Caribbean experience is required,
• experience in CRM,
• independent hotel experience,
• great leading, planning and communication skills,
• budgeting in gastronomy knowledge (pricing, cost monitoring, current earning opportunities),
• boat driving licence nice to have but not required.
• attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
• discretionary bonus
• possibility of accommodation near the resort
• car allowance
• excellent career opportunities
• relocation assistance