For our valuable client, established incoming travel agency with an office in Prague, we are looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Project Manager - leisure. Their main channel and business partners are from the French market so perfect knowledge of French language is necessary as well as English. TA operates and provides services for groups throughout the Czech Republic but also other European destinations (Austria, Poland, Hungary, Germany...). As a Project Manager, you´ll become an important part of the young and professional team providing the highest level of services to all their clients.
Project Manager will be responsible for:
• representative communication with all clients (tour leaders, FIT, operators) and suppliers on daily basis,
• planning programs, booking hotels, restaurants and all other travel services,
• organising of events by specific requirements,
• standard administrative duties, working with online systems, internal database etc.,
• checking out correct prices from the offer till a final invoice,
• cooperation with wholesalers and other business partners,
• solving problems and complaints in regards of terms of contracts.
The must for this position:
• 2 years of experience in the tourism in the similar position,
• French, English and Czech language - spoken and written,
• perfect clients service orientation,
• general overview in the Czech destination - esp. Prague,
• knowledge of budgeting & calculating and project planning,
• loyal personality with positive working attitude,
• ability to improvise, be organised, focused on details.
This position offers to you:
• an opportunity for using foreign languages on daily basis,
• no routine, interesting job with possibility to build your career in tourism,
• family atmosphere with a strong company background,
• fair salary + bonuses.