For a well known brand with a long history and a wide range of business activities (retail, hospitality, finance etc.) we are looking for an open minded person for the position of Office & HR assistant. In this role you will be responsible for a smooth running of HQ office in the center of Prague, you will be the first point of contact for the visitors, clients and suppliers and you will also play an important role related to their hotel as a HR administration support. Positive approach, focus on detail and perfect Czech and English is a must, passion about Hospitality more than welcome... If you are interested in a challenging new role within an international environment, we are looking forward to share more details with you.
Frame of responsility:
• ensuring the smooth running of HQ office, scheduling meetings and appointments within the office,
• provide general admin support, organize office operations and procedures, ordering stationery and equipment,
• travel arrangement, liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security,
• ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time, maintaining the office condition, organisation of repairs...
• communication with the clients, business partners - dealing with their needs, ensuring compliance with company standards,
• close cooperation with HR dpt. within the company (update employee records, oversee data administration related to payrolls etc.)
• proven experience in similar position, knowledge of office management duties,
• fluent Czech and English is a must because of international environment,
• at least secondary education, perfect organizational and problem solving skills,
• stress resistance and positive personality with hands on approach.
• attractive salary, an interesting job content with huge responsibility.
• the opportunity to be an important part of a successful brand and it´s professional team,
• other benefits as sick days, multisport card + comfortable working environment.
If you are ready for a new role and you can meet mentioned requirements, thank you in advance for your application including CV in ENG submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.