The newly remodeled Café House which is part of Swiss art inspired hotel in the center of Prague is looking for an experienced Manager who will ensure the best quality of the offered services leading to the highest satisfaction of all the customers.
The main concept presents unique combination of modern design and charming green garden with a strong emphasis on eco-friendly activities.
This Café House is a perfect silent place where stressful meeting turns into a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere for all the business affairs.
Duties and responsibilities:
• managing day-to-day operations of the café,
• training employees on drinks preparation and proper use of coffee equipment according to preferred standards,
• staff training on the best ways to solve problems with clients and providing excellent customer service,
• coordination with vendors and order supplies, as needed (takeaway cups, coffee, milk and other ingredients),
• active monitoring of current market trends and their application to our business,
• maintaining updated records of daily, weekly and monthly revenues and expenses,
• adding new menu items based on seasonality and customer preferences (vegan coffee drinks, almond milk or soymilk…),
• ensuring all cafe areas are clean, tidy and perfectly organized,
• maximum effort to maintain friendly relations with customers to increase loyalty and strengthen our reputation.
• work practice as a Cafe Manager or Barista,
• minimum 2 year long leadership experience,
• excellent knowledge of English, Czech language is nice to have,
• great communication skills with the ability to manage and motivate a team,
• perfect hands-on experience with professional coffee machines,
• leading, planning and communication skills,
• customer service attitude,
• availability to work within opening hours (including weekends and holidays).
• attractive salary with interesting bonuses,
• excellent career opportunities,
• the opportunity to be part of a completely new concept and pleasant background of a business hotel.