For highly rated luxury resort located on Zanzibar island and owned by a well known and strong Czech investor, we are looking for the position of Investment Controller who will be responsible for supervising of day the financial & accounting department, producing an independent performance analysis for head office/owner, coordination of the budgeting process and implementation and control of all activities related to the financial aspects of the hotel. This role is ready for an experienced financial professional who is looking for a new challenging role within really unique environment.
Key areas of responsibility:
• innovating and maintaining complex hotel reporting system,
• preparation of financial analysis, reporting, budgeting, forecasting and implementing accurate control functions of the hotel,
• ensuring that the hotel’s IT systems (PMS, ERP) and its data are fully utilized, well safeguarded, and properly maintained, with focus on automatization of reporting and finance related processes,
• management of cash-flow and working capital control,
• ensuring asset and liability reconciliation, monitoring and ensuring that all taxes are current and collected,
• reporting to head office, cooperates efficiently with hotel management team, ensuring effective two-way communication.
Other areas of responsibility:
• safekeeping and updating of all legal documentation relating to the financial status of the hotel etc.,
• maintaining relationships with relevant banks and insurance companies, communication with tax authorities.
• participating in th audit and group reporting as well as on strategic financial decisions related to group,
• minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience – management position in Finance dpt.- hotel finance and accounting experience is welcome,
• knowledge of ORACLE Hospitality solution (Micros, Suite8 or Opera) is a big advantage,
• excellent financial and analytical skills, demonstrated experience in handling and analysing large data sets,
• business oriented approach and strong communication & decision-making skills,
• strong Financial knowledge – ACCA or similar certification is an advantage
• a full understanding of financial operating systems, reporting and procedures,
• strong knowledge of MS Applications mainly Excel,
• English language, both oral and written + fluent Czech language
• expected start ASAP or upon agreement,
• contract type: full time, based mainly on Zanzibar (80%) + Prague (20%),
• contract length: preferably min. 1-2 years with possibility to extend,
• monthly salary depending on seniority/experience – open to discussion,
• relocation support, accomodation, 25 days annual leave, KPI bonuses, AETNA insurance, meals and other benefits.
If it sounds good for you and you can meet mentioned requirements, we would be happy to share more details with you! Thank you for sending us your CV in English : firstname.lastname@example.org , Dream Job Agency.