For an unique place, highly rated and well known luxury resort located on Zanzibar island, we are looking for an experienced HR Manager. If you are ready to play really important role in future progress, training activities and development of potencial within the whole team of 210 + people – this could be a perfect challenge for you!
- Identification and research of HR issues: analysis and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction to establish HR
- Implementation of HR strategies: talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, labor relations…
- Management of HR operations by recruiting, selecting, training, coaching and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing staff; maintaining compensation; determining productivity, quality and customer-service strategies; accumulating resources, resolving problems…
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing and updating policies, procedures and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Development of HR operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting and anticipating requirements, trends and variances; action plans, measuring and analyzing results.
- Support of management by providing HR advice and decisions: analyzing information and applications, clarifying issues, communicating and coordinating requirements.
- Enhancing department and organization reputation, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
We are looking for:
- professional and open minded personality who enjoys conversing and putting the newly ideas into action,
- experience on similar senior level position – min. 5 years,
- the right candidate need to be organised, passionate to develop others and able to structure and efficiently move the HR functions forward in resort,
- manager who knows how to share a feedback even if it is not always comforting,
- previous experience within the hospitality industry is an advantage as well as the knowledge and understanding of an international environment,
- perfect level of English is the must, Czech is a big plus.
- great and unusual step for your future career,
- important role within the social responsible company,
- atractive working environment, team of passionate colleagues,
- adequate salary, relocation support,
- cooperation with local communities,
- anticipated temporary contract for 2 years.
If it sounds good for you and you can meet mentioned requirements, we would be happy to share more with you! Thank you for sending us your CV in English : email@example.com , Dream Job Agency.