Fast growing international company, with a portfolio of various properties, seeks to hire an experienced Hotel Manager for one of their popular 5* hotel located in a world-famous spa destination in Slovakia. We are looking for a true professional who will continue to build the reputation of this stunning resort. This role is waiting for someone who is ready to become a brand ambassador of corporate philosophy and together with executive management team create a welcoming place for our guests as well as motivating work environment for our employees.The hotel offers 118 guest rooms, multiple F&B outlets, large terrace and garden, banquet & event facilities up to 150 persons and modern wellness spa facilities.
• you are a true professional passionate about Hospitality, genuinely care about quality of services,
• you oversee, control and coordinate all operational processes in compliance with budget specifications and company standards,
• you ensure the smooth running of all aspects of the hotel operation and help promote a professional, comfortable and friendly working environment,
• you are a self-motivated manager, hardworking team player with hands on approach who lead by example,
• you ensure the quality management in the area of operational processes, ensure compliance to SOP and HACCP etc.
What we are looking for:
• previous experience (min.5 years) in a senior leadership role within 4* or 5* Luxury/branded hotel (Hotel Manager, Resident Manager of 100+ rooms),
• result driven team player with strong communication skills, assertiveness, organizational talent, flexibility, quality awareness,
• demonstrated knowledge of budget planning and financial control,
• strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high performance levels and exceed targets,
• ability to focus attention on guest needs, remain calm and courteous at all times,
• excellent knowledge of English and Slovak/Czech (+ other European language would be an advantage).
What do we offer:
• possibility to work in a stable and prospective international hospitality / spa brand,
• huge responsibility, salary range commensurate with proven results + annual performance-based bonus,
• 25 days paid holiday, an interesting benefit portfolio including Cafeteria, staff meals & accommodation,
• discounted hotel rates and services across the group for you and your family, luxury working environment.
Pokud Vás tato příležitost zaujala a relokace může být nyní aktuální, rádi se o Vás dozvíme více a předem děkujeme za CV v Aj na: firstname.lastname@example.org