For a unique luxury resort on Zanzibar island owned by the established Czech investment company, we are looking for experienced Procurement Manager, well organized and self-motivated person with strong controlling skills and an eye for details. In this role you will be responsible for identifying potential supplier sources, screening them and negotiating favorable payment terms amongst other activities. Previous hospitality/island location experience would be a big advantage as we are definitely speaking about a specific place to live. We appreciate a teamwork spirit, going an extra mile to finalize the tasks within a deadline and a smooth workflow performance.
• implementing a strong purchasing techniques of resort necessaries to meet and exceed the high company standards,
• maintaining relationships with both international and local suppliers, being the contact for price negotiations, ship dates and packaging requirements,
• supervising the team, regular reporting to track the key data used for trending, cost analysis and score carding for the purpose of enhancing hotel efficiency.
• proven working experience as a Procurement Manager or similar level role from international environment,
• business skills, deep understanding of sourcing techniques - "reading" the market know-how,
• experience in collecting and analysing data, supervising the team,
• good general overview within the material control systems (Oracle), knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel - advanced),
• English is the must (and Czech would be welcome), driving license.
We warmly welcome people who work with a commitment and passion in a fast paced environment, positive with “Hands on approach”.
• attractive salary (commensurate with experience), challenging career opportunity,
• full relocation/accomodation package (single status),
• preferebly 2 years contract, friendly atmopshere and great working environment.
If you are ready for a new challenge, open to relocate to sunny island and join the team of a unique place, we are looking forward to your applications including CV in ENGLISH submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org