We are looking for a positive-minded leader to join and support the FO team of a well known renovated 4* conference hotel near the Prague Castle as a Front Office Manager. Our client is a successful local chain operating more than 15 properties. We are talking abour a company with a clear vision and plans for the future, which offers a friendly environment and stability to all employees , as well as excellent customer care to all guests. We do need some previous experience, but the most important is positive energy with the passion for hospitality.:)
What will be your job about?
• Ensure FO team delivers a perfect service - make time to engage with guests, respond appropriately to complaints, build relationships and positive PR to drive continuous improvement in guest satisfaction...
• Conduct routine inspections of the FO and public areas and take immediate actions to correct any deficiencies.
• Manage day-to-day staffing needs, plan and assign work and establish performance and development goals for team members (provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to improve team member performance).
• Train the team in compliance with local laws and safety regulations, ensure staff is properly trained and has the tools to carry out job duties.
• Oversee night audit function and preparation of daily financial reports, develop plans to increase occupancy and ADR through walk-ins and upselling at the front desk.
• Check billing instructions and guest credit for compliance with hotel credit policy and ensure all transactions are handled in a secure manners improvement in guest satisfaction.
What would be nice to have?
• Positive attitude and open minded personality, experience in Front Office operations at senior level role.
• Act as an ambassador for the hotel and as the right leader - you will directly supervise, train, develop and motivate your team.
• Hands on management / leadership by example, a team player, result orientated...
• Knowledge of the standards, all in-house operations, orientation on details and the general business overview.
• Adaptability, very good written and oral communication skills - Czech and English, ability to adapt to changing environment.
What can we offer?
• Informal and friendly working atmosphere in trusted brand, the possibility of your future professional growth.
• HPP, competitive salary and a wide range of company benefits, management bonuses, training program etc.
V případě, že je pro Vás změna aktuální a naše nabídka Vás zaujala, rádi se o Vás dozvíme více. Předem děkujeme za zaslané CV na: email@example.com! Tým Agentury Dream Job