For an unique place, highly rated and well known luxury resort located on Zanzibar island, we are looking for the position of Financial Manager. This role is ready for an experienced professional who will be responsible for management of day-to-day operations of the financial & accounting department, preparation and reconciliation of the hotel financial budgets, management of accounting dpt. team and implementation / control of all activities related to the financial aspects of the hotel in a compliance with both the local regulations and hotel’s SOPs.
Key areas of responsibility:
• innovating and maintaining complex hotel reporting system,
• preparation of financial analysis, reporting, budgeting, forecasting and implementing accurate control functions of the hotel,
• ensuring that the hotel’s IT systems (PMS, ERP) and its data are fully utilized, well safeguarded, and properly maintained, with focus on automatization of reporting and finance related processes,
• management of cash-flow and working capital control,
• ensuring asset and liability reconciliation,
• monitoring and ensuring that all taxes are current and collected,
• reporting to head office, motivation and control over his/her department and team,
• cooperates efficiently with hotel management team, ensuring effective two-way communication.
Other areas of responsibility:
• safekeeping and updating of all legal documentation relating to the financial status of the hotel etc.,
• maintaining relationships with relevant banks and insurance companies,
• facilitating external audit,
• participating on consolidated audit and group reporting as well as on strategic financial decisions related to group,
• communication with tax authorities.
• minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience – management position in Finance dpt.- hotel finance and accounting experience is welcome,
• knowledge of ORACLE Hospitality solution (Micros, Suite8 or Opera) is a big advantage,
• excellent financial and analytical skills,
• demonstrated experience in handling and analysing large data sets,
• business oriented approach and strong communication & decision-making skills,
• strong Financial knowledge – ACCA or similar certification is an advantage
• a full understanding of financial operating systems, reporting and procedures,
• strong knowledge of MS Applications mainly Excel,
• perfect English, both oral and written, also Czech language is preferred.
• expected start ASAP or upon agreement,
• contract type: full time permanent,
• contract length: 2 years with possibility to extend,
• monthly salary depending on seniority/experience – open to discussion,
• relocation support, accomodation, 25 days annual leave, 2 return flight tickets per year,
• KPI bonuses, AETNA insurance, meals and other benefits as per position chart,
• possibility to travel within the Design Hotels with discounted rates.
If it sounds good for you and you can meet mentioned requirements, we would be happy to share more with you! Thank you for sending us your CV in English : email@example.com , Dream Job Agency.