For an european hotel chain operates up to 10 hotels, we are looking for the position of Financial Controller. This role is ready for an experienced analytic thinking professional who will be responsible for general reporting / controlling of all activities related to the daily business aspects of the hotel´s operation, long and short time budget planning / forecasts in cooperation with managers of each property.
• daily and monthly financial reporting, analysis, efficiency evaluation (ADR, revenue, occupancy...),
• general controlling of direct costs, KPIs preparation,
• preparation of budgets and monthly P&L forecasts in cooperation with hotel management,
• supervision of controlling and administrative policies,
• presentations/explanations of deviations forecast versus results,
• effective cooperation within entire team and all related dpt. (sales, accounting, HQ...).
• min. 3 years of relevant experience within the hospitality industry - controlling/finance dpt.
• strong analytical skills, perfect knowledge of reporting, excellent in Excel,
• positive and loyal personality, good communication and presentation skills,
• education frame - Economy/Business/Finance,
• knowledge of legislation, experience with audits,
• driving licence - an active driver with willingness to travel,
• excellent knowledge of Czech and English (+ German is a bonus).
• competitive salary depending on seniority/experience,
• full time permanent contract type, start upon agreement,
• an international environment and support of the team of Hospitality professionals,
• corporate benefits, managerial bonuses and possibility to grow within the chain.
If it sounds good for you and you can meet mentioned requirements, we would be happy to share more details with you! Thank you for sending us your CV in English : firstname.lastname@example.org , Dream Job Agency.