Newly remodelled luxury 4 Star resort located on a small island in British Virgin Islands is seeking to hire an experienced F&B Manager.
The position will be oriented on overseeing all operations which comprises of 250 seat Food and Beverage outlets including 1 restaurant and 2 bars, moreover 10 luxury rooms and marina. You will be mainly in charge of performance of General Manager duties in his absence. Ideal candidate must be experienced in F&B industry, have excellent communication skills and last but not least demonstrate excellent leadership with sensitivity to local culture which is highly important for us. Orientation in
Duties and responsibilities:
• overseeing and leading team,
• establishes goals for the resort and staff,
• creating the resort's schedule and manages labor costs to budget,
• maintaining statistical and financial records in gastronomy,
• handling customer complaints and queries.
• at least 10 years' experience in hospitality / F&B area including 5 years management of multiple outlets,
• previous Caribbean experience is the must as well as fluency in English language,
• experience in CRM, knowledge of international standards,
• independent hotel experience,
• great leading, planning and communication skills,
• budgeting in gastronomy knowledge (pricing, cost monitoring, current earning opportunities),
• boat driving licence nice to have but not required.
• attractive salary (commensurate with experience),
• discretionary bonus,
• possibility of accommodation near the resort,
• car allowance,
• excellent career opportunities,
• relocation assistance.