We are looking for an experienced hospitality professional for the position of Director of Sales. This role is waiting for an open minded leader with great general overview on European market who will play an important role in the process of changes within the whole industry. Strong background from sales dpt. within an international environment is the must as well as results orientation.
• Manage all activities related to Sales dpt. and leading the team - develop and maintain strong relationships and loyalty with the clients.
• Establish a strong position of the hotel within the local market, achieving monthly top line goals and increasing market share.
• Evaluate potential business opportunities for the hotel, set up the right sales strategy, improve the results.
• Proactively selling the hotel through all adequate channels, participating in global travel trade shows, conventions.
• Effectively use all systems, BI and business tools to their maximum capacity including reporting and forecasting.
• Lead by example, report to GM, close cooperation with HQ abroad - organize and participate in hotel meetings.
• Excellent problem solving, strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Proven sales management experience within an international brand is preferred.
• Knowledge and orientation on European market and Hospitality trends (EU citizen only).
• Strong oral and written communication skills, ENG proficiency + Czech is welcome.
• Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers with little or no supervision.
• Be well-organized, have attention to detail and have strong client follow-up.
• Independant work, salary range adequate to huge responsibility of this role, benefits + bonuses.
• Professional team, friendly atmosphere and informal company culture.
• Opportunity to become an important part of popular and established international brand.
We will be looking forward to your CV in ENG or LinkedIn profile via email: email@example.com. Thank you!