We are looking for an experienced sales manager for the position of Head of Sales who will join the team of professionals and become an important member of trendy hotel brand in Prague. This role will be definitely important for set up of business strategies and establish the position on the local market. Proven background from sales dpt. within an international environment is the must as well as general overview on European market and result oriented personality.
• Complete activities related to Sales dpt. - develop and maintain strong relationships and loyalty with the clients.
• Establish a strong position of the hotel within the local market, achieving monthly top line goals and increasing market share.
• Evaluate potential business opportunities for the hotel, set up the right sales strategy, improve the results.
• Proactively selling the hotel through all adequate channels, participating in global travel trade shows, conventions.
• Effectively use all systems, BI and business tools to their maximum capacity including reporting and forecasting.
• Lead by example, report to GM, close cooperation with HQ abroad - organize and participate in hotel meetings.
• Excellent problem solving, strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Proven sales management experience within an international brand is preferred.
• Knowledge and orientation on European market and Hospitality trends (EU citizen only).
• Strong oral and written communication skills, ENG proficiency + Czech.
• Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers with little or no supervision.
• Be well-organized, have attention to detail and have strong client follow-up.
• Independant work, salary adequate to responsibility of this role, benefits + bonuses.
• Possibility for future grow, open minded team, friendly atmosphere and company culture.
• Opportunity to be an important part of popular concept and established international chain.
We will be looking forward to your CV in ENG or LinkedIn profile via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!