For our client, successful chain of APT residences located in the centre of Prague that is getting ready for more growth and more challenges, we are looking for the position of Revenue Analyst. If you love tables, enjoy analysing numbers, looking for ways to generate more revenue from our over 370 apartments by looking at the performance of each building and apartment separately, this could be the job for you. You will be reporting to our Director of Revenue Strategy reporting on revenue opportunities, pricing recommendations, providing insight on trends and booking pace by room type in our large and growing portfolio. This job is all about tables and analysis, so be sure this is your passion!
Frame of your responsibility:
• implementation of revenue management strategies, methods and tools,
• analysis of the results and performance in all properties and each APT,
• analysis of market trends, dynamic forecasting, optimize pricing strategies,
• frequently monitoring data, inventory management, reducing the cost of distribution,
• ensuring all related systems and web site booking processes,
• reporting to Revenue Director and close cooperation within the entire team.
We will need:
• proven revenue management experience min 3 years - in the Hospitality,
• proficient user of MS Excel, fluent in English and Czech - spoken and written,
• knowledge of revenue management principals and global market analysis,
• knowledge of PMS and all related tools - be able to understand and evaluate complex information from various sources,
• excellent communication skills, strong analytical and mathematical skills,
• well organized person, ambitious and willing to work in dynamic environment.
• comfortable working environment,
• attractive salary package, system of benefits,
• possibility to be a part of ambitious trendy project,
• opportunities for professional growth in a stable company,
• supportive team and management with clear future vision.
If you are ready for a new role and you can meet mentioned requirements, thank you in advance for your application including CV in ENG submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.