For a well-known luxury hotel brand located in a stunning historic building in the center of Lesser Town in Prague, we are looking for the position of Assistant Director of Finance. This role ensures the accuracy, consistency and timeliness of the financial reporting / accounting functions and control of all activities related to the financial aspects of the hotel in compliance with local laws and company SOPs.
Areas of responsibility:
• ensure financial analysis, reporting, budgeting, forecasting are prepared correctly in accordance with standards and deadlines,
• review and maintain company’s finance procedures, ensure working capital, cash control, and prepare cash flow forecasts.
• ensure that all balance sheet accounts are properly reconciled on a timely basis, analyze financial data,
• maintain control over accounting dpt., co-operate efficiently with DOF and the group management team,
• develop relationships with hotel department heads to provide professional support related to understanding of financial objectives,
• facilitate external audit, participate in group audit and consolidated reporting preparation.
• 3 years of relevant experience – fin.controller / analyst, assistant director of finance ideally in Hospitality,
• full understanding of financial operating and accounting systems, reporting, analyses etc.
• deep knowledge of CZ GAAP and IFRS (ACCA or similar certification is an advantage),
• analytical thinking, good communication & decision-making skills,
• English + Czech, both oral and written (because of communication with local authorities).
• great opportunity for your future career grow within the international environement,
• annual leave 25 days, wide range of benefits (multisport, hotel canteen free of charge etc.),
• full time employment contract, remuneration commensurate with responsibility and experience,
• comfortable place to work with professional support and friendly company culture.
If it sounds good for you and you can meet mentioned requirements, we would be happy to share more with you. Thank you for sending us your CV in English : firstname.lastname@example.org , Dream Job Agency.