Are you an experienced hospitality professional who is looking for a great new challenge, who is ready for an independant work, future carreer grow and travelling all around the world?
Currently, we are looking for a new member of ambassadors of the strong international company within the field of business inteligence and cloud operating systems – HMS/PMS who speaks fluent English + French. You will deliver a product installation and/or training at the customer side. You will lead this part of the project end-to-end. You will meet customers from EMEA and Arabic region. Technical support and head office based in Prague, but your working environment will be definitely mainly abroad. You will get a complete traning for this role and a business car as well.
• manage all aspects of on-site training and installation of hospitality software applications,
• manage application setup and installation according customer definition,
• consult customer on setup and business workflow in projects,
• conduct standardized training courses using company´s documentation,
• provide on-site transitional support of software installation go-live,
• provide feedback to customer and HQ on training participants’ progress,
• provide timely communication of project status to customer and HQ,
• prepare and complete all project related paperwork as defined by company standards,
• adhere to project schedule including flights, training, meetings, conference calls...,
• assist in creating and updating installation and training documentation.
Knowledge and skills:
• nndergraduate degree in Hotel Operations, Business or equivalent work experience,
• min. 3 - 5 years’ experience in hotel operations, preferably in management,
• excellent presentation, communication, written, and interpersonal skills,
• PMS and POS work or implementation experience,
• driving licence - an active driver,
• software application training experience a plus,
• excellent English + French language skills,
• MS-Office suite and various other software applications used as required,
• experience with Windows OS, and Microsoft SQL is an advantage.
• stunning colleagues, positive and inspiring company culture,
• competitive compensation + perfomence bonuses,
• international working environment and top world product development,
• possibility of professional growth.
• access to trainings and certifications
• cafeteria pack (sport, culture, leisure time, life/pension insurance)
• refreshment in the office, meal flat rate,
• language courses, flexi working hours.
If you could meet requirements and you are interested in this role, please send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org , thank you! Team of Dream Job Agency