Our client is a well-known 5*hotel in the centre of Prague that offers perfect service and luxury accommodation in 140 rooms, fine-dining restaurant, events venues and wellness centre. Actually, we are looking for a suitable candidate for the new position in their Sales Department.
As a Revenue & E-commerce Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of all e-commerce activities and be accelerating of an entire business, managing online channels, revenue planning, coordinating PPC campaigns and others marketing tools.
Position requires previous experience within the hotel Sales dpt. or in a similar position.
- revenue management (monitoring and analysing RevPAR on daily basis-OTAs, direct bookings, planning the budget, preparing forecast and demands in cooperation with an entire sales team),
- e-commerce (proposals and applications of PPC and social media campaigns), coordination and control of the results,
- marketing - web and online travel portals administration,
- communication with business partners and guests - ensuring of hotel standards,
- researching and using new technologies and alternative methods of promotions,
- reporting to DOS and management.
- high school education (Hotel Business or Hospitality would be a big advantage),
- min. 3 years in the similar position within the revenue or e-commerce,
- on-line tools knowledge is a must,
- stressful resistant and loyal personality,
- good communication skills,
- perfect knowledge of English and Czech - written and spoken.
In this position, you can expect a corresponding salary, luxury working environment with a friendly attitude and dynamic team.
If you are looking for a new challenge, please send us your CV in English and don´t be hesitate to contact us for more details in reference to this position: firstname.lastname@example.org