We have an open position for the new properties in the Carribean. The Resort Manager/Managing Director has to provide a smooth operation by driving revenue and managing costs while creating a resort culture based on high-quality guest care and exceptional customer service. We are searching for the GM for the private resort, invited guests only. The resort has app. 15 residences, golf, gardens, spa, 20 cars, boats,....
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Leadership and Planning:
- Creates the resort's schedule and manages labour costs to budget.
- Participates in the weekly, monthly and annual planning and budget maintenance process.
- Establishes goals for the resort and staff.
- Acts as a champion for change and identifies, documents, shares, and promotes best practices.
- Plans and leads employee meetings.
- Educates employees on resorts financial policies and procedures, and client compliance program responsibilities.
- Develops and implements resort policies.
- Performs quality checks and reviews of client files.
- Manages vendor relationships.
- Monitors computer systems and works with HelpDesk to resolve technical systems/equipment issues.
- Drives client visits through strategic client communication and local marketing efforts (i.e. Community).
- Trains staff on client service initiatives and uses client visit growth best practices.
- Demonstrates and reinforces the highest level of client service.
- Manages client relationships; effectively resolves client issues and escalations.
- Oversees client follow-up procedures, including reminders and callbacks.
- Utilizes client service initiative measurements to evaluate resort and staff performance.
- Ensuring payroll is accurately completed and submitted for all resort staff.
- Manages accounts receivable.
- Reconciles daily cash and monitors the petty cash.
- Continually manages costs to budget.
- Performs invoice audit reviews.
- Manages inventory and oversees the semi-annual inventory process.
- Controls all facility and administrative costs.
Qualifications: Education/ Experience:
- 5 years' experience in an Operation,GM, Resort manager of 5* hotel.
- Resort experience or practice with the private resort is an advantage.
- Perfect English language, Czech or Slovak language is plus.
- Only for EU citizens, good references must.
- Relocation package for the family.
- Strong company background.
For more information contact Pavla Hodinkova - email@example.com