For an successful 4* hotel within a part of local hotel chain, we are searching for experienced International Sales Manager with focus on MICE & Corporate clients. Job position is for somebody, who is ready to travel around the world and be an active member of HQ sales team. Hotel chain has 12 hotels across Czech republic and it offers many ways, how to spend comfortably a business trip or a relaxing visit.
• development and creation of the sales and marketing strategy,
• achievement of the established targets,
• market analysis,
• responsibility for budgeting within a compliance,
• orientation to costumer's needs,
• negotiation with the existing costumers,
• acquisition of global contacts,
• to manage and motivate sales team MICE / Corporate,
• professional representation of the company,
• reporting to DOS.
What do we require?
• professional background in international sales (hospitality is a plus),
• experience with MICE & Corporate segment,
• orientation on the market, an economical overview,
• perfect English - written and spoken, other language is a plus,
• at least high school education,
• budget management and familiarity with accounting systems,
• authority and team management experience,
• communication and presentation skills,
• your flexibility to travel within a job description.
• an attractive job opportunity and working environment,
• corresponding salary,
• other benefits.
If you feel, that is job is your dream job, don't hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your CV!